25th Anniversary Campaign
September 2021 – September 2024
Laura Jeppesen and Daniel Stepner, Honorary Co-Chairs
Since its inception in 1999, Blue Heron has earned recognition as North America’s leading early music vocal ensemble. Now acclaimed internationally, having won the 2018 Gramophone Classical Music Award for Early Music and the 2020 Bestenliste (Quarterly Critics’ Choice) of the prestigious Preis der deutschen Schallplattenkritik (German Record Critics’ Award), Blue Heron looks to the future with confidence and excitement.
Buoyed by your generous support of our previous campaign, we are now launching our 25th Anniversary Campaign. This campaign reaffirms that Blue Heron’s mission and highest priority is live performance, and we will build on our successes with the following goals:
- Making our music more accessible to a wider and more diverse audience
- Sharing the expertise we have acquired by training the next generation of musicians
- Building upon our worldwide reach and influence through our online presence and in international festivals and other prestigious venues and platforms
- Maintaining a regular schedule of CD releases
- Fortifying our financial and administrative position for the long term
We have set a goal of $400,000 and, in the quiet phase, have reached over 80% of our goal! Please consider a pledge at a level comfortable to you to help us complete our goal. Your four-year pledge or one-time gift to a giving opportunity of your choice will be celebrated in the manner you prefer.
Please contact Kathleen Brittan at 978-395-1145 or email@example.com to arrange your gift or answer any questions you may have. You have our sincere gratitude for your support!