COVID-19 Safety Information & Updates
COVID-19 Safety Policy (as of March 25, 2022)
To ensure the well-being and safety of our audience and musicians, we are updating our safety protocols.
We require proof of full vaccination* or a negative COVID test** for attendance at concerts. To gain access to First Church in Cambridge, Congregational, please provide one of the following:
- Physical vaccination card -or-
- Photo of vaccination card (photo must be legible) -or-
- Digital vaccination record -or-
- Negative COVID-19 test result (PCR only, within 72 hours)
Masks are required during attendance. Children under 12 who cannot yet be vaccinated may attend accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult, and they must also wear a mask. If you arrive without a mask, one will be provided to you.
Concerts in the 2021-22 season will last approximately one hour and a half. The musicians will be unmasked during the performance; masks are required for all audience, staff, and volunteers. All performers, staff, and volunteers are fully vaccinated.
To streamline entry to the concert and prevent overcrowding in the foyer, we will sell CDs and other merchandise only at intermission and after the concert.
Your understanding and cooperation are deeply appreciated. We look forward to seeing you in October!
* Full vaccination: two weeks after the second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or two weeks after the single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine
** Negative COVID test: PCR only, within 72 hours